SRE/Devops Engineer (f/m/d)
Inter.link offers network-as-a-service, (NaaS), global internet connectivity and infrastructure security services based on its own international backbone (AS5405). Inter.link’s mission is to provide better, sustainable, and fully automated global connectivity services, with 50+ Points of Presences (PoPs) covering every continent, by the end of 2023. Inter.link will offer a global footprint and unmatched sustainable connectivity for all its customers.
About the Role
Inter.link runs a variety of user-facing and network management-related services. This includes services for network automation, flow analytics, data storage, and our customer portal.
In this position you'll be responsible for running these systems and applications globally and at scale.
At Inter.link we're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and are challenging global connectivity's sustainability. If you are ready to do the same, have a great sense of humour, want to join a striving team, you are a great fit if you bring the following:
- Manage the full lifecycle of services
- Manage our hypervisor infrastructure
- Closely collaborate with software and network engineers
- Document processes and monitor performance metrics
- Contribute your expertise for future growth and scaling of our infrastructure
- Excellent Machine & Container Management
- Automation with Kubernetes, Ansible, and Terraform
- Monitoring Automation (e.g. Prometheus)
- Git-based Workflows, CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in tool & system evaluating
- Fluent in Python, Bash, etc.
How we create a connection!
We are Inter.link believe that your skills and our benefits belong together:
- 100% remote work in an environment that works best for you
- Virtual Stock Option Program
- Office Budget - 500 Euros to create your perfect workspace
- Retreats - In-person retreats to connect with your coworkers
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Bike leasing and mental wellbeing program to keep you healthy
- Team dinners & virtual events
- Let's grow together! We are a fast-growing company and have several career opportunities in place
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging!
Today, Inter.link has approx. 30 employees, with huge a variety of
different nationalities. And origins. So, it’s simple: we can’t accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together. Inter.link is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, national origin, color, gender identity, genetic information,
medical condition, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, status,
race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other
legally protected characteristics.