Enterprise - United States
Inter.link offers network-as-a-service, (NaaS), global internet connectivity and infrastructure security services based on its own international backbone (AS5405). Inter.link’s mission is to provide better, sustainable, and fully automated global connectivity services, with 50+ Points of Presences (PoPs) covering every continent, by the end of 2023. Inter.link will offer a global footprint and unmatched sustainable connectivity for all its customers.
Working together with a systems engineer & demand generation engine, you will be responsible for delivering new clients & expanding existing enterprise customers services, in our growing territories. You are the primary point-of- contact for all accounts and are accountable for delivering at above quota sales performance in your region. You are motivated by a hunger to tackle critically difficult, technical and commercial challenges that face our enterprise customers. You develop trusted relationships at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the partnership. This means that you have a concrete understanding of our product suites and can help identify areas that can be resolved by Inter.link’s solutions.
As a Sales Manager at Inter.link you will be responsible for a certain customer segment/market/geography. You’ll be representing Inter.link in the Enterprise world, handling large scale accounts, corporations, and enterprises with complex global connectivity needs. You will be showcasing Inter.link’s capabilities and uncover the customer’s own unique need for our services. You will flourish participating in and representing of Inter.link at industry events, activities, and working groups.
- Building and maintaining a sustainable customer relationship.
- Collecting and processing feedback through visits, project reviews, and/or surveys.
- Identifying potential projects and promoting Inter.link's products and services.
- Representing the interests of the partners of our company and ensuring the success of projects.
- Development of benchmarks, competition, and market analyses.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organisational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis.
- Facilitate communication on strategic and tactical issues facing our clients and partners.
- Maintain continuity and up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and governmental regulations that affect target markets.
- Develop market strategies and goals for each product and service; understand the strategies, goals, and objectives of accounts.
- Lead coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management)
- Take full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of sales cycle from initial contact through the procurement process and throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Main full and accurate representation of your prospect, customer interactions, and forecasting inside Inter.link's CRM system
- Extensive domestic travel and possible international travel as necessary.
5+ years selling NaaS, Cloud Connectivity, IP Access/Transit, Infrastructure Security, SaaS solutions, or similar, to the medium and large, global enterprise sectors, overachieving as an individual contributor.
5+ years of exceeding sales quota as a medium or large Enterprise sales manager, or Territory Account Manager for a multinational company.
You can play strategically, use deep discovery, and work well with enterprise decision makers, stakeholders and all other parties necessary to prove your credibility and win new customers.
- You have a good understanding of and interest in cutting edge technologies, along with the appetite to continue to learn and grow.
- An analytical mind, attention to detail is essential.
- Knowledge of Global Peering, BGP/Routing, IP Transit/Access, Infrastructure Security is desired.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and are challenging global connectivity’s sustainability status quo.
It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. Inter.link is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.