Network Engineer (F/M/D)
Inter.link offers network-as-a-service, (NaaS), global internet connectivity and infrastructure security services based on its own international backbone (AS5405). Inter.link’s mission is to provide better, sustainable, and fully automated global connectivity services, with an expanding global network. Inter.link will offer a global footprint and unmatched sustainable connectivity for all its customers.
About the Role
We’re seeking a Network Engineer who is passionate about building and operating global networks. Join us as we build and deploy Inter.link’s worldwide backbone, develop new products, release new features that help our customers. You’ll work together with other members of the Infrastructure team to ensure quality service for Inter.link’s customers.
At Inter.link we’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and are challenging global connectivity’s sustainability. If you are ready to do the same, you have a great sense of humor and you want to join our striving team you are a great fit if you bring, the following:
Operations and Architectural Expertise
In your role, you will be responsible for ensuring network services are implemented, delivered on time, operated, and supported. You will help to incorporate customer requirements into our product development and overall strategy.
It is important that we continuously work towards improving our network. Daily tasks will include problem and incident management to ensure that the network is running efficiently and reliably. Managing the deployment and day-to-day operations and implementing proactive monitoring and maintenance procedures to guarantee uninterrupted service is in your DNA.
Additionally, you will be responsible for 2nd and 3rd-level support when needed.
Experience operating global internet service provider networks.
- Possess a proven track record in network engineering roles, demonstrating expertise in the field.
- An understanding of network architecture, routing, and switching.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Familiar with network automation using Ansible and facilitating several APIs.
- General expertise in SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network) technologies.
- Proficiency in scripting or programming languages such as Python, Go, or Bash to automate network tasks and workflows.
- Understanding of version control systems, such as Git, for managing configurations and code.
- Proficiency in network data and documentation handling using NetBox.
- Knowledge in modern DevOps and SRE practices.
- Experience with Arista hardware is a plus.
How we create a connection!
We are Inter.link believe that your skills and our benefits belong together:
- 100% remote work in an environment that works best for you
- Virtual Stock Option Program
- Office Budget - 500 Euros to create your perfect workspace
- Retreats - In-person retreats to connect with your coworkers
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Bike leasing and mental wellbeing program to keep you healthy
- Team dinners & virtual events
- Let's grow together! We are a fast-growing company and have several career opportunities in place
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging!
Today, Inter.link has approx. 30 employees, with huge a variety of
different nationalities. And origins. So, it’s simple: we can’t accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together. Inter.link is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, national origin, color, gender identity, genetic information,
medical condition, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, status,
race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other
legally protected characteristics.
Stefan our Head of Global Infrastructure is looking forward to hearing from you!