Information about Privacy and Data Security
Inter.link is subject to the provisions of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (abbreviated GDPR in English), Germany’s Federal Data Protection Act (abbreviated BDSG in German), Germany’s Telemedia Act (abbreviated TMG in German), Germany's Telecommunications-Telemedia Data Protection Act (abbreviated TTDSG in German), Germany’s Tax Code (abbreviated AO in German) as well as Germany’s Commercial Code (abbreviated HGB in German) and has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the provisions of applicable data protection laws are observed.
data subject - an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly
personal data - any information relating to a data subject
processing - any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means
(data) controller - the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data
(data) processor - a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller
(data) recipient - a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third party or not
profiling - any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person
3. Data Controller
Boxhagener Straße 80
Further information can be found in our Imprint at: https://inter.link/imprint/
4. Data Protection Officer
Mr. Kevin Niehage
Boxhagener Straße 80
5. Purpose of the processing & legal basis for the processing
We may process your personal data based on your consent. This includes signing up to our newsletter to get contacted for marketing purposes. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or in order to enter into a contract between you and us on your request. This includes using our contact forms to request information regarding our products, ordering products of us through the website and billing you for ordered products. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
Once a contract between you and us has been closed, the processing of your personal data is necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject. This includes legal obligations to keep records about our business transactions for up to 10 years in accordance with § 147 (3) AO and § 257 (4) HGB. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
In some cases the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to provide a functioning website to our customers and interested parties. For this we store information about usage statistics of the website. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
6. recipients of personal data
For the website we use hosting services provided by HubSpot Inc., 25 First Street, 2nd FloorCambridge, MA 02141, USA. We use their services to operate the website. We signed a Data Processing Agreement with them that is based on the Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/914 of 4 June 2021 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council. We use European data centers of them to prevent transfers of your personal data to third countries.
7. Transfer of personal data to third countries
We implemented additional measures to prevent the transfer of personal data to third countries in cases where we use services of providers that are located outside the European Union. These include the selection of European data centers where available and the implementation of technical measures where necessary.
8. Storage limitation
Personal data that are processed based on your consent are stored until you have withdrawn your previously given consent.
Personal data that are necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or in order to enter into a contract between you and us on your request are stored at least until the contract is terminated or your request to enter into a contract between you and us has been handled.
Personal data that are necessary for compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject are stored at least until the legal obligations have been fulfilled.
Personal data that are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests are stored at least until our legitimate interests have been satisfied.
9. Cookies & local storage
9.1 Necessary Cookies
We store cookies and/or local storage values on your device that are strictly necessary to operate or deliver the website that you requested from us and, thus, do not require you to consent in accordance with § 25 (2) (2) TTDSG. The following cookies and/or local storage values will be stored on your device:
- __hs_do_not_track - This cookie can be set to prevent the tracking code from sending any information to our website. It contains the string "yes". It expires in 6 months.
- __hs_initial_opt_in - This cookie is used to prevent the banner from always displaying when you are browsing in strict mode. It contains the string "yes" or "no". It expires in seven days.
- __hs_cookie_cat_pref - This cookie is used to record the categories you consented to. It contains data on the consented categories. It expires in 6 months.
- hs_ab_test - This cookie is used to consistently serve you the same version of an A/B test page you’ve seen before. It contains the id of the A/B test page and the id of the variation that was chosen for you. It expires at the end of the session.
- <id>_key - When visiting a password-protected page, this cookie is set so future visits to the page from the same browser do not require login again. The cookie name is unique for each password-protected page. It contains an encrypted version of the password so future visits to the page will not require the password again. It expires in 14 days.
- hs-messages-is-open - This cookie is used to determine and save whether the chat widget is open for future visits. It is set in your browser when you start a new chat, and resets to re-close the widget after 30 minutes of inactivity. If you manually close the chat widget, it will prevent the widget from re-opening on subsequent page loads in that browser session for 30 minutes. It contains a boolean value of "true" if present. It expires in 30 minutes.
- hs-messages-hide-welcome-message - This cookie is used to prevent the chat widget welcome message from appearing again for one day after it is dismissed. It contains a boolean value of "true" or "false". It expires in one day.
- __hsmem - This cookie is set when you log in to our site. It contains encrypted data that identifies the membership user when you are currently logged in. It expires in seven days.
- hs-membership-csrf - This cookie is used to ensure that content membership logins cannot be forged. It contains a random string of letters and numbers used to verify that a membership login is authentic. It expires at the end of the session.
- hs_langswitcher_choice - This cookie is used to save your selected language choice when viewing pages in multiple languages. It is set when you select a language from the language switcher and is used as a language preference to redirect you to sites in your chosen language in the future if they are available. It contains a colon delimited string with the ISO639 language code choice on the left and the top level private domain it applies to on the right. An example will be "EN-US:hubspot.com". It expires in two years.
- __cfruid - This cookie is set by our hosting provider's CDN provider because of their rate limiting policies. It expires at the end of the session. Learn more about Cloudflare cookies.
- __cf_bm - This cookie is set by our hosting provider's CDN provider and is a necessary cookie for bot protection. It expires in 30 minutes. Learn more about Cloudflare cookies.
More information about necessary cookies can be found here.
9.2 Analytics Cookies
We only store cookies and/or local storage values on your device for analytical purposes if you have given your consent in accordance with § 25 (1) TTDSG. The following cookies and/or local storage values will be stored on your device if you have given your consent:
- __hstc - The main cookie for tracking you. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). It expires in 6 months.
- hubspotutk - This cookie keeps track of your identity. It is passed to our website on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts. It contains an opaque GUID to represent you. It expires in 6 months.
- __hssc - This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if our website should increment the session number and timestamps in the "__hstc" cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp. It expires in 30 minutes.
- __hssrc - Whenever the website changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if you have restarted your browser. If this cookie does not exist when our website manages cookies, it is considered a new session. It contains the value "1" when present. It expires at the end of the session.
More information about analytics cookies can be found here.
9.3 Functionality Cookies
We only store cookies and/or local storage values on your device for functional purposes if you have given your consent in accordance with § 25 (1) TTDSG. The following cookies and/or local storage values will be stored on your device if you have given your consent:
- messagesUtk - This cookie is used to recognize you when you chat with us via the chatflows tool. If you leave our site before you're added as a contact, you will have this cookie associated with your browser. It contains an opaque GUID to represent the current chat user. It expires after 6 months.
More information about functionality cookies can be found here.
9.4 Withdrawal of Your Consent
You can withdraw your given consent § 25 (1) TTDSG at any time using the following button to display the cookie consent banner again:
10. Data Subject Rights
Every data subject has the right to receive information about the data stored about them by Inter.link (“Right of access by the data subject”). In addition, every data subject has the following rights with regard to their personal data:
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to data portability
Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The supervisory authority responsible for Inter.link can be contacted at:
Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit
Phone: +49 30 13889 0
Fax: +49 30 2155050
11. Automated Decision-Making, including Profiling
We do not use automated decision making, including profiling.
Last Updated: January 27, 2023