Software Engineer (Backend) (F/M/D)
Inter.link offers network-as-a-service, (NaaS), global internet connectivity and infrastructure security services based on its own international backbone (AS5405). Inter.link’s mission is to provide better, sustainable, and fully automated global connectivity services, with 50+ Points of Presences (PoPs) covering every continent, by the end of 2023. Inter.link will offer a global footprint and unmatched sustainable connectivity for all its customers.
About the Role
Inter.link is building a new portal allowing our customers to purchase networking products. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to continue developing our portal. You will help define software requirements and take the lead on technical projects. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with our customers' needs and business goals.
At Inter.link we're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and are challenging global connectivity's sustainability. If you are ready to do the same, have a great sense of humour, want to join a striving team, you are a great fit if you bring the following:
- At least one year of experience w/ the Django web framework
- 2+ years of experience writing code in Python
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with containerized environments
- Passion for new technology, creative thinking, ability to work in a team.
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus
How we create a connection!
We are Inter.link believe that your skills and our benefits belong together:
- 100% remote work in an environment that works best for you
- Virtual Stock Option Program
- Office Budget - 500 Euros to create your perfect workspace
- Retreats - In-person retreats to connect with your coworkers
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Bike leasing and mental wellbeing program to keep you healthy
- Team dinners & virtual events
- Let's grow together! We are a fast-growing company and have several career opportunities in place
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging!
Today, Inter.link has approx. 30 employees, with huge a variety of
different nationalities. And origins. So, it’s simple: we can’t accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together. Inter.link is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, national origin, color, gender identity, genetic information,
medical condition, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, status,
race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other
legally protected characteristics.