Part-Time People Operations/HR Manager (f/m/d)
Inter.link has been founded in September 2021 with the mission to provide better, sustainable, and fully automated global connectivity services, with 50+ Points of Presences covering every continent, by the end of 2023. Inter.link will offer a global footprint and unmatched sustainable connectivity for all of its customers.
About the Role
You will have the possibility to shape the employee relations and people management in a dynamically growing startup, while making sure that everything runs smooth. You will be in liaison with external parties and partners, while also handling internal requests. You are motivated by a hunger to tackle challenges, optimise processes and to bring people relations to a next level. This means that you have a concrete understanding of internal processes and you are able to pinpoint weaknesses and build a better structure and strategy when needed.
At Inter.link we're trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and are challenging global connectivity's sustainability. If you are ready to do the same, have a great sense of humour, want to join a striving team, you are a great fit if you bring the following:
As a People Operations Manager at Inter.link you will be responsible for overlooking all employee relations related activities. You will be responsible for the daily management of Inter.link’s people, recruitment, and operational needs and the first point of call for HR queries from staff.
- Ensure all reports, data and written work are correct in detail and without error
- Maintain and improve processes within the company
- Develop and maintains strong relationships with colleagues, clients and external suppliers
- Conflict resolution, employee wellbeing
- Recruitment, talent selection and onboarding
- Feedback collection, analysis and response
- Occupational safety topics and employee training options
- Effectively communicate throughout the business and can write clearly and succinctly reflecting the appropriate tone
- Make good decisions in a timely manner that reflect a full understanding of risks, costs and benefits
- Communicate clearly and comfortably about both routine and important tasks/decisions
- Skilfully and confidently negotiate both internally and externally
- Strong initiative and adopt a proactive approach
- Identify issues and resolve promptly
- 2+ years of experience in people management roles, and a good understanding of German employment legislation
- Work experience with Personio and Workmotion is a plus
- German knowledge is not a must, but is a plus
- An analytical mind, attention to detail is essential
- Logical, rational and well-reasoned judgements and controlling skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Prior experience in team management or supervision is a plus
- Discretion, integrity and professionalism
- You have a good understanding of and interest in cutting edge technologies, along with the appetite to continue to learn and grow.
How we create a connection!
We are Inter.link believe that your skills and our benefits belong together:
- 100% remote work in an environment that works best for you
- Virtual Stock Option Program
- Office Budget - 500 Euros to create your perfect workspace
- Retreats - In-person retreats to connect with your coworkers
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Bike leasing and mental wellbeing program to keep you healthy
- Team dinners & virtual events
- Let's grow together! We are a fast-growing company and have several career opportunities in place
Inclusion, Diversity & Belonging!
Today, Inter.link has approx. 30 employees, with huge a variety of
different nationalities. And origins. So, it’s simple: we can’t accomplish our
mission without diverse teams innovating, together. Inter.link is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to age, national origin, color, gender identity, genetic information,
medical condition, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, status,
race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other
legally protected characteristics.